This policy details how data about you is used when you visit our websites.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
2. Data we use to improve our services:
- Data you post on Peerhub, from web logs, collected via cookies, about your devices, or from third parties.
3. Data we store
We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- with your consent
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.